Google Now to add more features with November 13th update for Nexus 5?
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2013, 01:40 posted on
According to a published report, an update for the Nexus 5 on November 13th will bring new features to Google Now; it is unclear whether this update will eventually spread to all Android phones using the card based Google Now application, or if it will be confined to Nexus 5 users. For those who have not had the pleasure to use Google Now (which is available for iOS users in the App Store), it works in conjunction with Google Search to push out information...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 182; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
How are you meant to read this article with a banner across it what I can't move
3. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 737; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I am reading mobile version...
there is not much freakky ads..
7. NexusPhan (Posts: 409; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Don't use adblock on this domain. Support those that are working for you. That's the only reason PA can continue to exist. Those banner ads are really bad tho.
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 737; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Pretty sweet stuff indeed... Just like a sci-fi movie....
4. fistigons (Posts: 262; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
What problems are people having with the rear camera?
6. GrebGoneBad (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
Very interesting that a new update should be being released so early.
I personally am waiting for the first big update, possible around December/January time once enough bug reports have been submitted. hopefully benchmark scores will improve then. =)
Just about to place an order for the N5 now. I've waited, thinking that I can probably make my S3 last another year or so, but I couldnt help myself. =P
8. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Your using bad words again Phone arena!!!! Way too many: might's, could's, should's and maybe's, in this article. If you have nothing solid to report, then dont report it. I would have thought you learned your lesson from the Nexus 5 leaks.
9. Darxicus (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)
It's because they're just rumors, not solid info. They're telling us what the update is likely to include
10. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
A fair point. But still way too many uses of the word: 'might'.
If someone could point out the word: thesaurus, in the dictionary, that would be great!!!
11. Augustine (Posts: 676; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I don't really care about Google Now. It's OK, but nothing that I pressingly need to know. Besides, I find it too intrusive and requires too much personal information that's then forwarded to the NSA. :-)
12. saffant (Posts: 211; Member since: 04 Jul 2011)
I love Android, and Google Now's swiftness. However, unfortunately, it's still not on par with the likes of Siri. Heck, even, the Samsung S-voice (new one) is more functional in terms of the variety of questions you can ask. You can even cancel alarms with the S-voice. Can't do that with Google now unfortunately.
15. wilsong17 (Posts: 811; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
in the future they will add system control
13. michael95gt (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Jul 2009)
I just want the "Touchless control" of the Moto X. I've played with it and it's cool as hell, but except for that the X is less phone for more money. :-(
14. wilsong17 (Posts: 811; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
i would bought this phone but the battery not being removed and only 2300 its killing me
i listen to music all day and 2300 is not bueno