Google Now receives an update for the Olympics and can now handle new tasks
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2014, 08:22 posted on
Google Now received an update that allows it to provide information for the Winter Olympics. The new cards include medal standings, news, and upcoming events in chronological order. For fans of the Olympics, Google Now will automatically show these cards, or you can search for them on demand to get information updated in real time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Awesome....now this is what we call as real Voice assistant...
4. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
So..you have no name...but why not a profile pic???
8. magnanimus (Posts: 527; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
You two look alike mate. Are you twins or something. *looks at own picture* omg we're triplets.
2. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
It's a handy tool, I find a lot of use in it, from calendar scheduling to mapping.
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Google now is really awesome, specially with the Google edition launcher, just say "OK Google" and tell it to do stuff
6. cleat-glitch (Posts: 109; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
google now launcher...wat...research time
10. tedkord (Posts: 10238; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yeah, but your screen has to be on and you have to be on the screen with the Google Search widget. It's not like the Moto X always listening feature. But it is nice, nonetheless.
11. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
That's the only downer, but thanks to the screen navigation's you can send a text message or call within seconds
9. tedkord (Posts: 10238; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I've been able to send a text or call a contact with GNow for some time. Months, if not over a year. How is this new? Even the confirming the number, etc...
I have no idea about the Olympics related stuff.
13. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1989; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Ok google,who Will win the Olympics? Korea ...yay...