Google Now finally lets you refer to people by relationship
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 15:10 posted on
If you've ever tried to use Google Now voice commands to call someone with a more unique name, you may have run into the limitations of voice commands. Simply put, not everyone has a name that is easily understood by voice command systems, although voice recognition is getting better faster than people are coming up with new names...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. vishu9 (Posts: 247; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
"As of right now though, there doesn't seem to be a way to edit the choices you make; so, try not to get a divorce before Google adds that feature."
jajajaja.. Good one Michael.
3. uchihakurtz (Posts: 165; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Will "Text my hommies" work? Lulz, this is nice.
6. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Voice commands has definitely come a long way, in a few extra years this will probably work flawlessly. Great job Google!
7. 1701nino (Posts: 202; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Ahh google now is finally catching up to siri.
8. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 408; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
1701nino? Google now is way advance then siri,its faster , reliable, helpful, and always gives you suggestions
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 1995; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
This is still incredibly, shockingly last century. My dozen yo LG could recognize names based on prerecorded voice tracks, but I cannot teach Google Now a name that's non-English?
Larry Page cannot call Sundar Pichai via voice command, how's that?