Google Nexus tablet details leaked, will be quad-core and may include Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena 25 May 2012, 13:56 posted on
Details are leaking out on the tablet Google will be giving away at I/O this year, and it looks to be a sub-$200 quad-core powerhouse that may even have the next version of Android installed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
52. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 395; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
I think Jellybean is built for tablets like Honeycomb and ICS is built for phones like GB. i have a feeling that JB won't be replacing ICS in phones.
53. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5482; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh no, they made sure to let everyone know when ICS came out that they wanted a unified OS. they won't fragment it again unless it's absolutely necessary like if Apple came out with a mind blowing Tablet experience or something.
54. BattleBrat (Posts: 884; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'll get it, but as long as it is 7", I already have a 10.1 ICS tablet, can't justify owning two.... But I am crazy interested in it
62. abaza121 (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Oct 2011)
I thought that since 3 months
in your face MichaelHeller
63. networkdood (Posts: 5505; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Good ole Google - always looking forward.
I like hearing the JB will be released at end of year on a device - that means someone will rip it out and create a new JB ROM for the DROID RAZR.....
66. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I kind of want the new Samsung 7 inch tablet, but damn, I think I'll wait for this. Great processor, possibly an updated OS. This should be the definitive 7 inch tablet.