Google Nexus tablet details leaked, will be quad-core and may include Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena posted on 25 May 2012, 13:56
Details are leaking out on the tablet Google will be giving away at I/O this year, and it looks to be a sub-$200 quad-core powerhouse that may even have the next version of Android installed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
52. spiderpig2894 posted on 25 May 2012, 23:06 0 1
I think Jellybean is built for tablets like Honeycomb and ICS is built for phones like GB. i have a feeling that JB won't be replacing ICS in phones.
53. KingKurogiii posted on 25 May 2012, 23:24 0 0
oh no, they made sure to let everyone know when ICS came out that they wanted a unified OS. they won't fragment it again unless it's absolutely necessary like if Apple came out with a mind blowing Tablet experience or something.
54. BattleBrat posted on 25 May 2012, 23:43 0 0
I'll get it, but as long as it is 7", I already have a 10.1 ICS tablet, can't justify owning two.... But I am crazy interested in it
62. abaza121 posted on 26 May 2012, 09:31 0 0
I thought that since 3 months
in your face MichaelHeller
63. networkdood posted on 26 May 2012, 12:54 0 0
Good ole Google - always looking forward.
I like hearing the JB will be released at end of year on a device - that means someone will rip it out and create a new JB ROM for the DROID RAZR.....
66. DWillyEfect posted on 27 May 2012, 13:02 0 0
I kind of want the new Samsung 7 inch tablet, but damn, I think I'll wait for this. Great processor, possibly an updated OS. This should be the definitive 7 inch tablet.