Google Nexus 7 hands-ons appear, I/O sessions continue (video)
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2012, 15:44 posted on
A bunch of hands-ons with the Nexus 7 hardware keep popping up, along with the presentation of the tablet's abilities and its integration with the Nexus Q, as well as demonstrations of the new features in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean keep being streamed by Google from its developers conference...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. twens (Posts: 443; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Am so changing this icrap. My iPad can't play this video.mtcheewww!!!
2. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Sweet, they made the tablet experience a bit more like the phone experience. I guess they're trying to integrate a bit more. I wonder if it'll be the same for the 8" and 10" JB tablets.
3. answerPLEASE (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
seems like most android tablets are running on tegra 3 is this one supposed to be faster than some others? I know that tegra 4 is supposed to debut sometime by the end of the year and also 2 gigs of ram is going to become the norm...
4. lonestrider (Posts: 83; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Very nice, so far. Can't mention major difference between this and ICS, for now. Maybe because no notification showed.
8. thachlel (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
It's irresistible $200 android 4.1 IPs panel 720p tegra3 quad cores. so I went google play n placed preorder