Google Nexus 7 hands-ons appear, I/O sessions continue (video)
1. twens (Posts: 849; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Am so changing this icrap. My iPad can't play this video.mtcheewww!!!
2. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Sweet, they made the tablet experience a bit more like the phone experience. I guess they're trying to integrate a bit more. I wonder if it'll be the same for the 8" and 10" JB tablets.
3. answerPLEASE (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
seems like most android tablets are running on tegra 3 is this one supposed to be faster than some others? I know that tegra 4 is supposed to debut sometime by the end of the year and also 2 gigs of ram is going to become the norm...
4. lonestrider (Posts: 88; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Very nice, so far. Can't mention major difference between this and ICS, for now. Maybe because no notification showed.
8. thachlel (Posts: 75; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
It's irresistible $200 android 4.1 IPs panel 720p tegra3 quad cores. so I went google play n placed preorder