Google Nexus 7 32GB available now, HSPA+ model coming Nov 13th
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 12:09 posted on
We expected a 32GB Nexus 7 to be announced, but that's not all we got today. We've gotten the LG Nexus 4 announcement, and the Google Nexus 10 announcement, and now we have two new models of Nexus 7 tablets including an HSPA+...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tahnik (Posts: 133; Member since: 17 Jul 2011)
Stop talking about the iPad...
You are ruining the fun....
7. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1085; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
yeah dude seriously this is google's moment...enjoy it and realise that Google is the company to root for!
3. robocopvn (Posts: 184; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
So, we've got a new comparison: a 16GB WiFi-only iPad mini for $329, or a 32GB HSPA+ Nexus 7 for $299. Which would you choose?
we all know the answer lolz !
11. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3634; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I think the preorder numbers for the iPad mini speak for themselves.
13. 14545 (Posts: 1117; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yep, it says that people really are stupid with their money. You have a better alternative on the market with the N7 and people still choose the overpriced ipad. It sure as hades isn't because it is a better device.
14. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
of course the ipan min...no i mean Google products
17. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
that's a rhetorical question.. how can one be so stupid to choose a lower resolution tablet with less memory and no mobile connectivity (3G, because wifi is not so mobile) and a higher price?
only fanatics will do that.. and as we know fanatics are not necessarily the smartest people on earth..
4. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Loving all the Nexus models announced today. Thank you Google for keeping the prices reasonable.
6. Sakeem (Posts: 215; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Man........Google is making a run at it. I'm loving the announcements, improvements and most of all prices.
8. TylerGrunter (Posts: 971; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Michael, you are trying to be mean with the question, right?
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6567; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'll be buying the NEXUS 10 still undecided though between 32GB 7" vs 10"
10. PhoneCritic (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
No comparisons at all. If you get more for the same price or less it is a no brainner!!! However, those who are heavily tied down to the ios ecosystem or just wanted to be in the " in " crowd will decide for the more expensive and less feature iPad mini. Its ashamed that that would happen as people should all ways get a fair value for their hard earned money (a matter of opinion I guess). But to each his/her own.
12. kevngp (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It has HSPA ie GSM does it mean that we can make phone calls with Nexus 7 as in case Galaxy tab by samsung?? any idea?? plz reply
18. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Even my G-tab has a rear-facing camera!!! Basics people!!!