Google Nexus 7 32GB available now, HSPA+ model coming Nov 13th
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 12:09 posted on
We expected a 32GB Nexus 7 to be announced, but that's not all we got today. We've gotten the LG Nexus 4 announcement, and the Google Nexus 10 announcement, and now we have two new models of Nexus 7 tablets including an HSPA+...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tahnik (Posts: 188; Member since: 17 Jul 2011)
Stop talking about the iPad...
You are ruining the fun....
7. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
yeah dude seriously this is google's moment...enjoy it and realise that Google is the company to root for!
3. robocopvn (Posts: 402; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
So, we've got a new comparison: a 16GB WiFi-only iPad mini for $329, or a 32GB HSPA+ Nexus 7 for $299. Which would you choose?
we all know the answer lolz !
11. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11255; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I think the preorder numbers for the iPad mini speak for themselves.
13. 14545 (Posts: 1453; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yep, it says that people really are stupid with their money. You have a better alternative on the market with the N7 and people still choose the overpriced ipad. It sure as hades isn't because it is a better device.
14. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
of course the ipan min...no i mean Google products
17. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
that's a rhetorical question.. how can one be so stupid to choose a lower resolution tablet with less memory and no mobile connectivity (3G, because wifi is not so mobile) and a higher price?
only fanatics will do that.. and as we know fanatics are not necessarily the smartest people on earth..
4. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Loving all the Nexus models announced today. Thank you Google for keeping the prices reasonable.
6. Sakeem (Posts: 413; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Man........Google is making a run at it. I'm loving the announcements, improvements and most of all prices.
8. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1514; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Michael, you are trying to be mean with the question, right?
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'll be buying the NEXUS 10 still undecided though between 32GB 7" vs 10"
10. PhoneCritic (Posts: 667; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
No comparisons at all. If you get more for the same price or less it is a no brainner!!! However, those who are heavily tied down to the ios ecosystem or just wanted to be in the " in " crowd will decide for the more expensive and less feature iPad mini. Its ashamed that that would happen as people should all ways get a fair value for their hard earned money (a matter of opinion I guess). But to each his/her own.
12. kevngp (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It has HSPA ie GSM does it mean that we can make phone calls with Nexus 7 as in case Galaxy tab by samsung?? any idea?? plz reply
18. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Even my G-tab has a rear-facing camera!!! Basics people!!!