Google Nexus 4 ships again to Canadians
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Jan 2013, 15:02
A third batch of Google Nexus 4 units is on the way to a number of lucky Canadians who ordered the device back in early December who were supposed to get the phone shipped in 6 to 7 weeks; while the Google Nexus 4 is still not available from Google; the Google Nexus 7 and the Google Nexus 10 are both back on sale at the Google Play Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. min_kim posted on 05 Jan 2013, 16:45 1 0
I live in Maryland and I just received mine yesterday.
3. Google99 posted on 05 Jan 2013, 17:31 0 0
I ordered mine on december 3 but once again still no damn email.
5. min_kim posted on 05 Jan 2013, 21:27 1 0
Don't worry, the one I just received was from when I ordered on Nov. 27th.
6. Google99 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 06:19 0 0
Thanks guys :) I was wondering if I should enable LTE on the nexus 4 when I get it because I live in Canada and as all you heard that the LTE bands work on canadian carriers but do you guys think it will drain the battery faster?
7. techloverNYC posted on 06 Jan 2013, 13:00 0 0
got mined last week happiest guy ever since than :)
Now I just need to buy 1 more for a family member