Google Nexus 4 ships again to Canadians
0. phoneArena 05 Jan 2013, 15:02 posted on
A third batch of Google Nexus 4 units is on the way to a number of lucky Canadians who ordered the device back in early December who were supposed to get the phone shipped in 6 to 7 weeks; while the Google Nexus 4 is still not available from Google; the Google Nexus 7 and the Google Nexus 10 are both back on sale at the Google Play Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. min_kim (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
I live in Maryland and I just received mine yesterday.
3. Google99 (Posts: 17; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I ordered mine on december 3 but once again still no damn email.
5. min_kim (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
Don't worry, the one I just received was from when I ordered on Nov. 27th.
6. Google99 (Posts: 17; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Thanks guys :) I was wondering if I should enable LTE on the nexus 4 when I get it because I live in Canada and as all you heard that the LTE bands work on canadian carriers but do you guys think it will drain the battery faster?
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 445; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
got mined last week happiest guy ever since than :)
Now I just need to buy 1 more for a family member