Google Nexus 4 just $79.99 at Costco for new T-Mobile accounts
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2013, 00:47 posted on
From now through April 16th, membership warehouse club Costco is offering the Google Nexus 4 for new T-Mobile accounts for $79.99 with a signed two-year pact but if you already have a T-Mobile account, the price of the phone goes to $99.99, also requiring a two-year contract; as a national retailer, T-Mobile allows Costco to sell its devices using the Classic plan using the s-word...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1577; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I envy T-mobile users. That is such a cool deal.
2. khizar666 (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
i work in frys electronics and a few weeks back we had the nexus 4 for FREE for upgrades and new activations
3. TheMan (Posts: 427; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Correction: This coupon book offer runs through May 5. The date on the sign above reflects the timing of regular planogram changes that occur once (or more times) weekly.
5. PostmanLV (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I just added a phone to the cart and it said 20 a month after the initial down payment soooo
6. TheMan (Posts: 427; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
So....you wentto TMO's site because Costco doesn't do down payments.
7. TheMan (Posts: 427; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Beginning this weekend, Costco's prices have been dropped to $49.99 and $79.99 for new service and upgrades, respectively. These lower prices are said to run through 4/16
8. CellieCell (Posts: 91; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
if I didn't have my grandfathered unlimited DATA on Verizon I'd definitely jump on this deal!