Google Nexus 4 just $79.99 at Costco for new T-Mobile accounts
You might be asking yourself, "What is going on here? We're talking about T-Mobile, bro. They are the UNcarrier. They spit on subsidies, dude." And while we can't argue with all of that, you might remember that national retailers like Costco, at least for now, cannot handle the billing and commission requirements of the new Value plans. Only corporate owned T-Mobile stores are offering the new handsets without a subsidy and a contract.
The deal expires on April 16th, so if you have an interest in saving some moola on the Google Nexus 4, better not take too long to think about it.
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1997; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I envy T-mobile users. That is such a cool deal.
2. khizar666 (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
i work in frys electronics and a few weeks back we had the nexus 4 for FREE for upgrades and new activations
3. TheMan (Posts: 444; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Correction: This coupon book offer runs through May 5. The date on the sign above reflects the timing of regular planogram changes that occur once (or more times) weekly.
5. PostmanLV (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I just added a phone to the cart and it said 20 a month after the initial down payment soooo
6. TheMan (Posts: 444; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
So....you wentto TMO's site because Costco doesn't do down payments.
7. TheMan (Posts: 444; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Beginning this weekend, Costco's prices have been dropped to $49.99 and $79.99 for new service and upgrades, respectively. These lower prices are said to run through 4/16
8. CellieCell (Posts: 105; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
if I didn't have my grandfathered unlimited DATA on Verizon I'd definitely jump on this deal!