Google Nexus 4 gets update to fix security issues
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2013, 17:31 posted on
The Google Nexus 4 is getting a software update on Tuesday; this is a lightweight maintenance update that weighs in at a puny 1.8MB and is listed as software version JWR66Y. The information comes from T-Mobile's website which shows that the update is all about security. If you've rooted your phone, you will not be receiving the update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 673; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
good news for nexus owners for security...
2. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2500; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Android, and security issues❔.. Who would've guessed...
3. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I know, there's always a con for having features. You have little features for a Windows 8 styled UI, don't you? ;)
5. Valdomero (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I thought it was an error, my phone yesterday notified me of this update, I checked the update # and I thought it was an error, but I'm glad I ran the update and I know my phone is more protected than before :)