Google Nexus 4 back in stock in Germany, coming later today in U.S. and Canada
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 08:55 posted on
The Google Nexus 4 is an elusive handset - offered at half the price of its competitors, it is one of the most coveted smartphones out there…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Shubham412302 (Posts: 419; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Lg was going to launch it in India in January...
But still no sign
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Twas a cover up for LG, Google probably had to make them realize they have to stock it.
4. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
How fast will it sell out in the States? I'm pretty sure I won't even have a chance at one.
16. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Well, I bought one! A Black 16GB Nexus 4!
I hope it's worth it! That money could have gone to more nefarious things.
5. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
is there a notification service of some sort? (on any site)
6. BadAssAbe (Posts: 449; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Im gonna bet the nexus 4 will be sold out in 24hrs again
7. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Get ready for another google playstore crash.... They said they were ready the second time when the phone got restocked. I hope I can finally get myself one....
8. R-vjn (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Wow the N4 is backk..! I hope to see a launch in India too ..which is very unlikely to happen :-/
About the order, hmm, may be Google underestimated LG's capability to give out a good Nexus and hence didn't ordered much, lols. hahaha...but in contrast they just made the best Nexus ever to date...!
9. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
It's back in stock in the US! Everyone who wants one go now!
11. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Just got a 16GB one :D Very smooth transaction this time around
12. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
I got an 8GB. Not 100% sure I'm going to use it. I've got to find someone to take on liability of my verizon contract first (grandfathered unlimited)
13. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Now that won't be too hard now especially when you have that option on your contract. Good luck on finding someone to take on your verizon contract! :)
14. greathero1 (Posts: 559; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Just sell you old phone and pay the difference. That's what I did last month with my VZ account. Now I'm just hoping to recuperate at least $275 for my One S to offset the cost of the Nexus 4 I just ordered.
15. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
I plan on selling my gnex with my account. It should be enough to cover the cost of the nexus 4. I am so happy to ditch verizon.