Google Movies working on Wi-Fi-only Motorola XOOM as well
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jun 2011, 03:22
One of the new features that the Android 3.1 Honeycomb update brought along the way was the ability to watch flicks via Google's very own movie rental service. However, it is beyond our knowledge why the Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi-only model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ralphyd posted on 17 Jun 2011, 07:51 1 1
Unfortunately I am one if the people that doesn't have it yet. Last night it appeared as an app that needed updated in the market but when I go to update it, it doesn't install. I'm sure the kinks will be worked out within a few days though.
2. zhenghua posted on 17 Jun 2011, 09:19 1 0
my motorola xoom work, i don't know why other people don't work?
3. ggp (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 09:36 0 0
What am I missing? I've got 3.1 on my VZW Xoom, but can't locate Google Movies in the market :(
4. DigitalMD222222 (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 10:10 0 0
Movies? Really? Does anyone still use that outdated technology?