Google-Motorola merger approved by the EU Commission
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2012, 13:31 posted on
The European Union Commission today officially approved Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility, clearing one of the last major hurdles to the deal...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Great news for open source free platforms like android and self aware,free thinking people everywhere.
3. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Hell yeah now will hopefully be seeing more stock android devices and maybe even a better skin overlay.
4. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
"leaving China, Israel, and Taiwan to approve the deal before it can officially close."
I wish they would try to interfere.
9. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
(insert evil laughter and fingers tapping each other here) :)
13. droidnator (Posts: 87; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
Oh, snap, mr. Lewis, that comment right hit the spot >:)
10. mercorp (Posts: 1026; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
the eu could have stalled the deal to sue google and help pay part of their debts.
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Good news. Now I will wait till Motorola makes a MOTOROLA NEXUS PHONE
12. mobileuser (Posts: 66; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
This is good news. I think all smart phone users will welcome that because apple can now no longer sue Google on those stupid patent issues.