Google Maps will come integrated in newest Kia cars, Sorento first to get it in Q1 2013
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2013, 09:07 posted on
Kia Motors has announced that it will integrate Google Maps for navigation in its newest car models, pulling away from its UVO eServices system…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Just port it into Bentley and sold!!! :D
4. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Oh joy one of those guys who brings up Apple in every article
3. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1052; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
It would be really interesting to see if auto manufacturers put some kind of version of Google Now into the navigation system along with Google's Voice Search. I mean we are already going to see Siri-integration in some Chevrolet vehicles.
5. itzmando (Posts: 114; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Honda better jump on this bandwagon like Kia and form a partnership with Google to use their mapping.
I would love to see google maps on a Honda product or its Acura division. Two products I would happily buy! :D
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
KIA makes pretty nice cars now. my mom has a 2011 Optima and it gets great gas mileage for it's class even with turbo.
7. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Will the new W222 2013 S Class be getting google maps? That surely has to considering it is pretty much the techno-laden gadget car king on the road.
8. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
it's about time...unfortunately ill have to pass on KIA.
9. tiara6918 (Posts: 1948; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I hope other car manufacturers would also have google maps, the navigation on mitsubishi sucks
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 2004; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I never wanted to like a brand that, to me, stands for "killed in action"... however, KIA has won me over. They have really proven to be on the ball lately. Keep it up KIA.