Google Maps will come integrated in newest Kia cars, Sorento first to get it in Q1 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jan 2013, 09:07
Kia Motors has announced that it will integrate Google Maps for navigation in its newest car models, pulling away from its UVO eServices system…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 02 Jan 2013, 09:09 7
Just port it into Bentley and sold!!! :D
4. jaoowolabi posted on 02 Jan 2013, 12:47 1
Oh joy one of those guys who brings up Apple in every article
3. Dr.Phil posted on 02 Jan 2013, 10:49 0
It would be really interesting to see if auto manufacturers put some kind of version of Google Now into the navigation system along with Google's Voice Search. I mean we are already going to see Siri-integration in some Chevrolet vehicles.
5. itzmando posted on 02 Jan 2013, 12:57 2
Honda better jump on this bandwagon like Kia and form a partnership with Google to use their mapping.
I would love to see google maps on a Honda product or its Acura division. Two products I would happily buy! :D
6. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Jan 2013, 14:07 3
KIA makes pretty nice cars now. my mom has a 2011 Optima and it gets great gas mileage for it's class even with turbo.
7. MistB posted on 02 Jan 2013, 16:25 0
Will the new W222 2013 S Class be getting google maps? That surely has to considering it is pretty much the techno-laden gadget car king on the road.
8. CRICKETownz posted on 02 Jan 2013, 23:43 0
it's about time...unfortunately ill have to pass on KIA.
9. tiara6918 posted on 03 Jan 2013, 02:09 0
I hope other car manufacturers would also have google maps, the navigation on mitsubishi sucks
10. roscuthiii posted on 03 Jan 2013, 02:13 0
I never wanted to like a brand that, to me, stands for "killed in action"... however, KIA has won me over. They have really proven to be on the ball lately. Keep it up KIA.