Google Maps goes retro to 8-bit for April Fool's Day
0. phoneArena 31 Mar 2012, 20:29 posted on
With Sunday being April Fool's Day and all, Google has decided to take Google Maps back to the old days of NES RPG games to bring you 8-bit looks of any locale you want to see; you need to enter the word "Quest" on the right side of the map to get the special retro-look of the map you are viewing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
This recalls me of NEO GEO. AMSTRAD 464. SEGA....
The 90s.... ATARI. COMMODORE. AMIGA... SPECTRUM...
3. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
your welcome! :)
i think they should leave it up. its funny. i navigated all over the place last night in 8 bit. lolz
5. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
....because this has everything to do with phones....
8. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 206; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Becuz most people use their phones for navigation. Some people just are just alittle slow sometimes.
9. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
your right.. google and navigation have nothing to do with phones. gawd phone arena, u should know better than to post anything about google or navigation!! tisk tisk!
7. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 206; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
That is a great idea. Lol.