Google Maps gets disaster alerts, warns you about Lindsay Lohan public appearance
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Jan 2012, 09:18
Emergency alerts about natural disasters have been added to Google Maps, and the company is said to use more than one source of info for the eventual floods, fires and earthquakes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. skymitch89 posted on 26 Jan 2012, 10:21 0
"...and Lindsay Lohan in the area." What's that about? I know she's a disaster, but she's not that bad is she?
3. Giggity posted on 26 Jan 2012, 11:18 2
Lindsay Lohan's not much of a disaster, comparing to Bieber or the Kardashians
6. luis_lopez_351 posted on 26 Jan 2012, 16:50 0
very misleading -____- I was looking forward to stalking her.
7. roscuthiii posted on 26 Jan 2012, 20:46 0
Are they adding a Siri-esque snarkyness to maps or was that just the authors humorous slant?