Google Maps gets disaster alerts, warns you about Lindsay Lohan public appearance
0. phoneArena 26 Jan 2012, 09:18 posted on
Emergency alerts about natural disasters have been added to Google Maps, and the company is said to use more than one source of info for the eventual floods, fires and earthquakes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. skymitch89 (Posts: 1121; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
"...and Lindsay Lohan in the area." What's that about? I know she's a disaster, but she's not that bad is she?
3. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Lindsay Lohan's not much of a disaster, comparing to Bieber or the Kardashians
5. ZayZay (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Bravo Daniel P., great title to the article.
6. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
very misleading -____- I was looking forward to stalking her.
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1873; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Are they adding a Siri-esque snarkyness to maps or was that just the authors humorous slant?