Google I/O with just one keynote this year, don't hold your breath for Google X or this year's Nexus phone
0. phoneArena 01 May 2013, 02:18 posted on
As if to confirm there might not be any earth-shattering announcements and hardware presentations at its I/O conference in two weeks, Google issued the schedule for the event, and it features just a single keynote...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Google must introduce a breath taking update only that could satisfy this
3. geekfreak (unregistered)
That's Bad they just Couldn't help their own Moto which is Suffering from loss. Hope they make the X phone by the year end with the best possible Specs.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4069; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I would hope for the new generation of Nexus tablets at least. Asus Nexus 7^2, Motorola Nexus 8 or 9, and Samsung Nexus 10^2.
5. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Geez.......this is gonna be the worst nightmare at Google I/O!
No KLP, no Motorola X, no new Nexus phone! Why Google? WHY?
6. MartianMe (unregistered)
F**k you google!!!.....why even bother ...feel sorry for those people who payed for the tickets.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6583; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Then stop reading false reports thats not true
7. Klamba92 (Posts: 203; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
The nexus 4 only came out in November and did not get properly stocked until February. Why do you think they will release a new nexus phone not even 6 months after release. The trends show that they release October November time. You can expect a new nexus 7 refresh and maybe nexus 10!
8. Meleagru (Posts: 84; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
One keynote might mean that their two software systems might turn into one.
9. bparkerson (unregistered)
Seems all the major tech/mobile events have been less than extraordinaire this year. With my disappointment with CES and MWC this year, I was really expecting a lot from Google I/O. I still believe Google has some surprises in store for us...just wait and see!
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6583; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Then stop posting fake/false statements that u dont know anything.