Google I/O tickets sell out in less than an hour
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2013, 12:02 posted on
Google opened up registration for its annual Google I/O developer event and in less than 60 minutes, the tickets were all gone despite a steep price tag which runs as high as $900 for the general public and $300 for students and teachers; Google I/O will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco and will run from May 15 to 17...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6806; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Damn wish i had 900$ too go there. Google i/o is going too be very excited this year. Cant wait for keylime 5.0 & hopefully google glass
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Awesome, that means many peoples were excited about Key Lime Pie and Google Glass. But $900 for the ticket is too expensive, I really want to go there but oh well.......
4. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
With all the freebies it kind of pays for itself though.
3. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
How do you provide proof to google that you're a student or teacher? o_o send in a picture of ID? Online purchases that is....
6. vandroid (Posts: 310; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Sky divers is the proper term not sky jumpers
7. nexusalltheway (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I so wish i could have purchased this ticket and go there. It will be incredible experience.
8. imkyle (Posts: 1030; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
If I wasn't on the east coast, I would love to have gone.
9. DHILLON_ARSH (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
who'll pay $900 for a silly ticket....
if key lime pie iz the issue well i can some time nd save my $z