Google I/O: stay tuned for our coverage
1. BluTango (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Is this going to be like the preloaded GS3 coverage that popped up when the clock struck 0?
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
hy GS3 lovers ... do not buy it right now ..... may b up coming GS3 will be 4.1 android preloaded.
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
may b ... just like s2 latest versions are 4.0
8. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
i really doubt if its coming out later on preloaded with 4.1. whomever has it now will be able to update it. why would half the GS3 out there be 4.1 capable, and the rest not?
11. AndresGalvan98 (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
No, what he meant was that if you buy one NOW, it will already come with JB with it. For example, if you buy an HTC Vivid from AT&T, it's already pre-installed with ICS, even though it came out with GB.
3. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
hope there will be live streaming like microsoft yesterday
10. skymitch89 (Posts: 1268; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
The sad thing is that ICS is just starting to come to devices, and the next version of Android is about to be released. I'm thinking that Google should stop giving each x.x (i.e. 2.2-2.3) of a version of Android a new name, and only give a name to those that bring significant updates. In my opinion, there's already been a "Nexus Tablet" which was the Motorola Xoom. The Xoom came with the first version of Android optimized for tablets and didn't really have any Motorola specific customizations/enhancements.
12. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
link for live streaming