Google I/O sells out in less than 30 minutes
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2012, 11:40 posted on
Google I/O tickets went on sale this morning, and promptly sold out. For those of you who can't make it, PA will be reporting on the mobile-related news for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
FAMOUS im refering cause GOOGLE is... along is
ANDROID.... so how am i off topic... weird. its like wow
. wow is kinda famous. this article is famous. sells out in
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
ifans wow with a comment like that
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Cool I promised that next year I am talking my nephew to the Google I/O, as his graduation gift from high school. NEXT year I am definitely going! Can't wait to see what free swag people get from this years Google I/O!
11. Alantef (Posts: 288; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
im also going next year....i cant miss another year
19. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Nice we should meet up over there, hit up a bar sometime after the conference! Celebrate Google I/O with some drinks! lol
Johnnie Walker Blue anyone?!?
8. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
It will be
every®thing will be
10. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 May 2011)
I'm sorry but what species of troll are you?
16. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
No u silly billy... its enigmatic.....
17. johnny9000 (Posts: 46; Member since: 10 Sep 2011)
$900 for tickets to a conference? Hmm, some of us have rent to pay, no thanks.
18. theBankRobber (Posts: 674; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Yup I agree, that's a whole month for me. But my issue is I live in Maryland and the Google conference is on the other side of our country. I would spend alot to just fly back and forth. Haha. :(
21. TechDroid (Posts: 37; Member since: 14 Jun 2011)
Well, I live in Norway, so it is quite a bit worse for me :)
22. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
I can't wait to see what they get this year.... :)