Google Helpouts will give you video-chat answers from humans
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2013, 01:05 posted on
Google has always had a mission to organize the world's information, and so far that has mostly had to do with making it easier to find relevance in the vast amounts of data on the Internet. But, now Google also wants to organize the information held in the brains of all us humans. To do that, Google has launched Helpouts, which attempts to connect people with real live experts...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ohiojosh78 (Posts: 24; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
First thing I'm going to ask is how to activate my Nexus 5 on Verizon
6. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2650; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Step one: cancel your Verizon account. Step two: move to a different carrier.
Simple as that!
2. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 104; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I believe Kindle introduced it first...
3. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 104; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Not like this sort of thing,,but customer care..
4. ShaPeShifter (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Go Google. Again bringing out the potential in people. Everyone's a teacher and everybody is a student
5. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
This is exactly like liveninja.com which is an amazing tool. This should be good.