Google+ Hangouts has some fun Easter eggs
0. phoneArena 17 May 2013, 21:53 posted on
We all know that Google loves Easter eggs. The company puts them in many of its products, and the newly released Google+ Hangouts is no exception. There are actually six different Easter eggs for Hangouts users, but unfortunately, they aren't available on mobile, only in either the Chrome app or inside Google+ itself...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Google loves Easter eggs, but doesn't acknowledge Easter on the day it lands on.
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Why do they have to call it Easter Eggs... Not everyone, including me, want too worship the Devil. I celebrate the "Passover", and Jesus Christ is my Passover.
I'm living in Germany right now... Easter started over here... It's German.
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Easter was actually a pagan festival dedicated to the Teutonic fertility goddess, Eostre, who was associated with rabbit and colored eggs.
Christians later hijacked it, like they did with christmas.
5. LDC207X (Posts: 25; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
It would be better if it was for mobile too :/
6. depeche (Posts: 63; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Not a religious thing - it is a digital thing has nothing to do with a holiday