Google Glass wearers talk about their new device
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2013, 00:45 posted on
Google Glass buyers are starting to receive their new device and are speaking out online about their new purchase such as those who are raving about the functionality of Google Now with cards just showing up with important information; the bone conduction system which lets the wearer hear and feel sounds through his bones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cezarepc (Posts: 714; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
I wish I was one of those testing them out now.
2. therealestmc (Posts: 152; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I'll wait when the price comes down and all the kinks are worked out.
4. thequota (Posts: 43; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
yeah but it would also be nice to be one of the first in this very nice device
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
think you're right. never rush out too buy something new.
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2232; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Awesome?!!! p0rn will never be the same :-)
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
first thing going too do is make a porn video.
5. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
Now this is innovation! Can't wait till they become more affordable and compact.
8. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
This will be the tech flop of the decade, beating even BB10
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
You mean windows 8?
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'M SO JEALOUS right now. now we have too wait till end of the year for these glasses
14. Cwilliams (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
it wouldnt be practical for you to walk with a pair of glasses and it would be too nautious for anyone, it would deviate and put restrictions in day to day life like driving, walking, you simply cannot just remove your glasses and put it back on at your convinience, this anyhow if improved in the future would be a better alternative.
15. downphoenix (Posts: 3149; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
They're glasses, not a neural implant. You can remove them when not needed, such as while driving. Hope they have a better method for pictures than saying "ok glass, take a picture" in newer versions. Maybe it could have some way to register your eye blinking, so maybe rapidly blinking your eyes twice can make it snap your picture.