Google Glass video from the runway
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2012, 19:25 posted on
We've got to say it: Google Glass is a weird looking device that is going to take some time to get used to. Putting it on a fashion runway is probably a good spot for it, because a lot of the "fashion" you see there looks pretty silly to us too...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. iWorld (Posts: 85; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You can capture what you want without knowing others Is It really secure?
9. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
True true. Combine google glass and lumia 920's camera for image stabilization and lowlight. And it would be the best.
Google and nokia, please be together :( Nokia Nexus and Nokia Google Glass.
2. nicholassss (Posts: 359; Member since: 10 May 2012)
"maybe we just don't understand fashion. That is a distinct possibility."
3. iWorld (Posts: 85; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Google glasses will be available only for women.. LOL
13. moroninc (Posts: 191; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
Google Glass - take that Rotten Apple..Maybe they need a dictionary and find the definition of 'Innovation' ... or maybe they've patented the word too so they can use it however they like!!! #Patent-Troll-Apple
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6877; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Wait a minute she have a crappy iPhone but wearing GOOGLE GLASSES? Doesn't make any sense does it
8. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
makes perfect sense. Girls that are into fashion buy iPhones just to look cool. Models are not that bright.
11. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I work in the fashion industry. I would say 90% of the girls do not know 95% of the functions in their iphone. It's frustrating to be answering their Iphone usage dilemma all the time. Though they are really good at instagram and pinning stuffs...ufff...
10. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Mobile phone camera is already an invasion of privacy, and now this? I'm sure Google will have some use for this technology. What is the point of this invention? Spy tech? Though I will hate to be with someone wearing it, registering everything.
Personally, I had wore glasses and then contact lens. Why would I want to put glasses on again. How about google glass as an implant instead, right into the eye? That would be revolutionary.
12. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Great stuff google truly innovating....the walk on the ramp gave me the impression that it was an first person video game with all the glare & shakes...
Is it me or is the lady at 3:33 holding on to a sgs3.^-^
14. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
These glasses look dumb as hell... For this device to be successful that MUST create a design that blends in well with a regular pair of glasses