Google Glass stolen and smashed to the ground in bizarre post-Google protest incident in SF
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2014, 04:14 posted on
When she saw Russell and his friend approach, the Glass hater yelled "Glass!", tore the hi-tech spectacles off his face and ran. Following the chase, the woman got away, but didn't make it out with the $1500 wearable - she smashed it on the pavement and escaped...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. promise7 (Posts: 412; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I gotta say, that looks like pretty good condition for being smashed on the pavement.
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 2910; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
The very problem that glass should prevent. Just download the girl face and charge her for assault
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7000; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Damn. Such a shame. The really sad part is if that unhinged lady is caught, the value of what she stole and destroyed probably would result in a felony charge.
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1424; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
I don't get it, people here express hate for Google too (Louisiana). I almost had it for mentioning that I use Chrome and nothing else
6. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
So, apparently being some sort of 'techno-racist' is a thing in America
9. AfterShock (Posts: 2800; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Hopefully she is caught.
That is theft plain an simple with a touch of assault.
11. HTCOE (Posts: 469; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
Well, this doesn't seem to happen in Nashville, i enjoyed an outside concert of 2chainz and plenty of restaruants who are expecting to have there servers wear them.
12. Immolate (Posts: 283; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
If you live in San Fran, buy a German Shepherd. Can't fault a dog for defending its master. You can always call Rin Tin Tin off if the savaging starts to get too icky.
13. -box- (Posts: 3791; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
While I don't support violence or destruction of others' property, I'm not unhappy to see others being against google and its actions and its employees' actions.