Google Glass patent application is very detailed, but broad
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Feb 2013, 20:44
Word has it that Google has been talking to eyewear designer Warby Parker to help bring some fashion to Google Glass, and a look at the newly released Google Glass patent application shows us detailed ways at how Google Glass can come in a lot of different configurations. The patent application is actually quite broad in some respects...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. MrJerry posted on 21 Feb 2013, 21:08 3 0
To be honest, the concept of this glasses is damm revolutionary
3. Reluctant_Human posted on 21 Feb 2013, 22:12 0 0
You mean technologies companies can actually file patents that look like patents?! That's unamerican! Damn socialist commies at Google! < / SARCASM >
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 21 Feb 2013, 23:34 0 0
"This way of filing gives an interesting perspective like "this is my idea, and these are all the ways I think it could be done", anything else isn't covered."
Any other way of drafting claims language runs the risk of being ruled invalid for being overly broad.
6. andro. posted on 22 Feb 2013, 02:53 0 0
I agree there. Too many apps these days also want access to too much personal info
7. pongkie posted on 22 Feb 2013, 04:35 0 1
we should start punching people wearing "Glass". like what a restaurant crew did to a man with a device implanted to his head. Start of privacy again
9. gwuhua1984 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 10:37 0 0
I think I watched the demo of Google Glass 4 times yesterday....