Google Glass might cost $300 at launch
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2013, 09:40 posted on
Google Glass might launch by the end of the year, but its price could turn out to be much more affordable than you’d think…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
@ Victor H. do u know how much the Android OS DEV kit cost a few years ago before we have Android OS? just wondering
26. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I want a pair but I wear glasses. So they are going to have to make some with my prescription in it. lol
27. kanagadeepan (Posts: 926; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Smoking hot price...
But after seeing the rumor and reality of Moto X's price, I will not hold my breath... Pinch of salt will not be enough...
28. SellPhones82 (Posts: 569; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
At that price they must not be manufacturing the final version of Glass in the USA like they did with the “Explorer Edition”.
32. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
i will buy 3 one for me one for my dad and one for my dog.....
33. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Don't forget to buy one for me too. ;)
36. Obdabeast (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
I have been waiting for this device for some time... I don't care too much for anything but the recording as I will use if for recording when on my motorcycle.
37. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"I don't care too much for anything but the recording as I will use if for recording when on my motorcycle."
Then why just don't use an action camera, wouldn't it be cheaper?
38. lyndon420 (Posts: 4459; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I will be in line for one...most definitely.
40. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
if it was waterproof or at least resitant but i'll get for 300