Google Glass may be able to take pictures merely by winking
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 01:00 posted on
We know that Glass is out there, and people are wearing it, but for most of us, we still do not have...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. blackice214 (Posts: 164; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Yes, now I can go creep mode in college.
2. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
So if i winked at a girl it would take pictures? I would be winking 'erryday!
6. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Yep, i might buy one.
I can just look at that girl's nice butt and wink and take a photo of it without having the risk of being accused as a pervert compared to holding my phone and pointing it towards someone.
11. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
I saw someone wearing a pair of these while I was out in downtown San Francisco and a woman was wearing a pair and she kept blinking in an unnatural way and her eyes were rolling around as if on a bad trip. My friend thought she was a looney in weird glasses until I pointed out that they were the GG.
5. porter_ (Posts: 8; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
A "wink" to take a photo will probably just mean you have to hold your eye shut for half a second or something, rather than the rapid open and closing of a blink. Cool idea I think.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just release those glasses already
8. mydi.maus (unregistered)
SUCKS FOR ME IM BLIND! :0
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Blind people can wink... They just can't see
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Now you will look less like a creep, instead of shouting "OK glass take a picture of that hot chick" you can just wink her and snap a picture :3