Google Glass gets its first unboxing and video
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 21:33 posted on
Just yesterday we heard that the first Google Glass Explorer Editions were coming off of the production line, and Google was working to get them in the hands of those who had pre-ordered the devices at Google I/O last year. Today, we're seeing the first photos from the lucky few who already got their hands on Glass, including an unboxing, and a video...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. techguy22 (Posts: 226; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
i want but 1500. im a college student. i cant just give that money to google. i love them but nah, my priority is the ONE. then maybe ill look up one of those on ebay when they come out :D
6. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
This is for the dev version, final will not be $1500.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6376; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Looks so sweet. Saw his video earlier. Cant wait for our consumer version too release! I will put my rx glasses on google glass. And i do wear glasses.
3. xsmartphonex (Posts: 41; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I just wasted time watching some guy race around a track
7. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
No you saw now the glasses where falling and he had to fix it lol....seriously you put this video
14. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
real innovations, with iGlass you would have visible just iCons :)
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6376; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Id rather be making porn than drive a go kart. Thats the first thing ill do when i get my google glasses. Then ill have half a million views but not on youtube
4. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hmm.......awesome! I can't wait to try it! :)
9. raunak (Posts: 504; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Well there is a picture of box closed and one of opened. Just imagine the rest of it.
11. keerthi777 (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)
Must watch steve jobs video here bc.vc/CP9q6K
12. Darkerm (Posts: 127; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
I wear Glasses cuz my Eyesight is low.
Will I have to wear it on top of my Glasses or I there will a other way to put it?
16. valapsp (Posts: 474; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
yes it goes on top of your current glasses. but i doubt it will attach to any frame as of now. I have a very low eyesight too. :)
13. Darkerm (Posts: 127; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
I wear Glasses.
So How should I put it? On top of Glasses?
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6376; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
id say on the glass less hassle & weight carrying on your face
21. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2668; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You can't use the Explorer Edition with glasses. The consumer version will be modual, so you can hook Glass onto your frames.
24. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2668; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Correction: modular. That was an odd autocorrect.
15. valapsp (Posts: 474; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
waiting for unboxing VIDEO. I dont know why i love unboxing videos.
23. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Can't wait till some professional racers get ahold of this. Watching them speed down the track in their world will be sweet!