Google Glass gets an earbud, here’s how it looks
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2013, 06:38 posted on
Google recently broke the good news to Explorers - the people who got early access to its Google Glass wearable computer - that they would be eligible to swap theirs…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cezarepc (Posts: 674; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Doesn't look weird IMO. Having the speaker in-ear is also better for people like me who have a slight hearing impairment.
8. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
come on. it looks incredibly weird. some people might like it, but that doesn't make it less weird.
i sure hope the warby parker designs look more stylish and/or more normal.
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Clunky and weird? That's a personal opinion. I think it looks pretty cool and futuristic.
3. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Completely pointless!!! I'm buying Google Glass (when it launches publicly) specially for the Bone Conduction Technology.
4. ibap (Posts: 742; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
This would look better if it were more like a behind-the-ear hearing aid, with the wire coming from the back and over the top of the ear.
6. valapsp (Posts: 552; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
still waiting for a nerd edition redesign:
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
How bout here u can have it or release it.