Google Glass competitor runs Android 4 and records 720p video
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Nov 2012, 07:40
If you liked the idea of Google Glass, then you'll probably find this one interesting as well - the Vuzix Smart Glasses M100 is a wearable computer, which is a bit more similar to a handsfree than something like the Google Glass...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Nathan_ingx posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:54 2 1
LOL!! He probably saw them on ads and thought this one needs glass in it. Google glass has "glass" in it so it's better!!
11. shuaibhere posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:56 0 0
do you need to use to choose between galaxy y and s3???
Its clear that google glass has more functionality than this.....
15. jtech posted on 14 Nov 2012, 18:12 2 0
so is that a yes?
16. HäckeMáte posted on 15 Nov 2012, 01:40 0 1
wow, typical bandwagoner Android fan. If you step outside that Google bubble you will see that there is more to life.
Dont get me wrong, I actively use Google products, I actually use google plus over facebook and love google voice. But I am open.
17. shuaibhere posted on 15 Nov 2012, 09:05 0 0
Do you read article???????
It uses android dude....i am not hating anything....article itself says it has less functionality.....
18. HäckeMáte posted on 15 Nov 2012, 10:52 0 0
and is that how you order food at restaurants... read the ingredients and decide which taste better before actually tasting?
19. shuaibhere posted on 15 Nov 2012, 12:19 0 0
But u will not confuse between sandwich and pizza i think....if you do..then you are loser.....
sorry am from india so i don't know what menu u will have.....but this is simple enough.....
9. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:11 3 1
But the girl is better looking than Sergey Brin.
2. aaronkatrini posted on 14 Nov 2012, 07:54 0 0
I would like to see it in a video to tell if I like it or not.
10. ogy_dogy posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:14 5 2
before windows unlike most children here. this goes hand in hand with siri and all the other gimmicks, cool, expensive, and in the end utterly useless... there are far cheaper glasses cameras out there already...
13. Topcat488 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:36 0 0
I hear ya- Ogy_dogy - dog... I'm before the age of windows also, and gimmicks are what all these glasses fad is. With a screen right before your eye sight is unbelievable... I can see these idiots walking into street poles, mall fountains; And please don't drive with them on.... Boom #@%, Crash %*#$, Pow #$@?#!!!
14. Hemlocke posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:37 0 0
I'm a child of the 70s (Born in '69), and I like where all of this is going. Some of the early implementations are a bit clunky, like this one, but all-in-all, I am looking forward to some wearable computers.
5. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:41 0 0
Where exactly is the display at, all I see is a bluetooth headset with a camera on it. Sounds like the display is a separate device, so Google Glasses has the edge if that's true.
6. Hemlocke posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:54 0 0
The display is 16:9 WQVGA on the inside of the arm that protrudes.i hate that there is such a protrusion, and that little bit of distance will make the screen harder to see, but the placement should be much easier on the eye than the placement of Glass.