Google Glass Explorers receive invitation to swap to new version of the specs
0. phoneArena 04 Dec 2013, 21:06 posted on
Google Glass Explorers are getting an opportunity from Google to swap their OG version of the connected specs for a pair of the next-gen model. The new model supports prescription lens and also will work with a mono earbud being offered as an accessory. Google isn't forcing owners to swap, but they must inform Google of their decision by February 5th if they do plan on moving on up to version 2 of Google Glass...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If you have it attached to prescription lenses will you be forced to take it off in the places that don't allow them?
2. Knicknevin (Posts: 144; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
When will Glass be available commercial?
3. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 939; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
You mean retail...commercial is business.
4. TheOldOne (Posts: 124; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
finally in PhoneArena, a picture of a dude wearing Google Glass!