Google Earth updated with 100,000+ new tours and 1 million photos
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 19:18 posted on
Google Earth has always been a great product. It may not be as inherently useful on a mobile device as Google Maps, but it offers quite a lot for those looking to explore and learn about various places around the world. Well, the app just got a pretty big update in that regard, adding over 100,000 new tours of popular places and more than 1 million user-generated Panoramio photos...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. blackice214 (Posts: 164; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Damn google is sure on top of the map game.
4. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
The updates 4 each OS r perfect for me cuz I have BOTH android and iOS
2. centurion (Posts: 25; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
google stop it ur embarrassing apple wiz their imap... love it
5. tech2 (Posts: 3409; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Looks like someone just copied my comment from the previous post !!!! :P
3. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Google earth 3d imagery lacks a lot