Google Drive rumored to launch the first week of April
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Mar 2012, 14:55
According to reports the long-awaited Google Drive cloud storage service will launch the first week of April...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 15:06 1
Cool can't wait. And when are we going to get to sync game progress for all our Android devices... I'm still waiting
5. pooked posted on 27 Mar 2012, 15:37 0
Chuck Norris requires at least 1GB i mean i have 50GB with Box but the App sucks because it doesnt allow multiple downloads through android or windows!!! WTF.
11. bayusuputra posted on 28 Mar 2012, 01:29 0
Box has multiple files upload now.. but yeah, still sucks compared to dropbox.. and worse yet, no desktop client..
4. appleDOESNT.com posted on 27 Mar 2012, 15:34 1
april fools the 1gb! its gonna be 1 zillion g's!
6. MichaelHeller posted on 27 Mar 2012, 16:02 1
Vaporware? Google Drive already exists! You can already use Docs to store any kind of file you want. All Google needs to do is change the name, fix all the bugs with downloading data, and put in all of the plussification.
7. NOKIA.8800.ARTE posted on 27 Mar 2012, 16:09 0
Yeap give it a month or so, up and
9. skymitch89 posted on 27 Mar 2012, 18:16 0
Well, if the 1Gb of rumored storage is from the initial rumors form 2007, then that was a lot of storage back then; but if it is from a recent rumor, then that isn't very much storage except for storing text documents that don't really have anything other than text in them.
12. roscuthiii posted on 28 Mar 2012, 01:58 0
If they want to compete they need to increase that free storage... doesn't SkyDrive offer like 25GBs?
13. JayRaj posted on 28 Mar 2012, 10:59 0
s**t man!! The title made me think it was something to rival Nokia Drive's free voice guided navigation...