Google Chrome Metro app for Windows 8 available now
1. Non_Sequitur posted on 13 Jun 2012, 19:27 0 3
Oh, thank God. Now, if I get an unlocked Windows Phone for fun, I won't have to use the worst browser in the history of all browsers, and instead will be able to use the best.
2. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 13 Jun 2012, 20:04 5 0
Don't want to burst your bubble, but this is for windows 8, not windows phone. :-)
4. GJanee posted on 13 Jun 2012, 23:54 1 0
Windows Phone will run WP8. not the same.
8. Penny posted on 14 Jun 2012, 01:28 3 1
I'm assuming you really haven't tried IE9 at all. I'm guessing this because you are just saying the same thing that everybody else says, when few people have actually tried it for themselves. Way to keep pushing an unfounded stigma.
Also, Windows Phone 8 does not equal Windows 8. This article is talking about Windows 8.
And I'm a Chrome user, just for clarification.
5. thelegend6657 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 00:59 1 0
I am still stuck at consumer preview as I am to lazy to update
7. neutralguy posted on 14 Jun 2012, 01:18 0 0
If that's how the metro app tile of Chrome, then for me, it sucks. But kudos to it's abilities :D