Google Calendar updated for more interactive info
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Dec 2012, 16:56
Not too long ago, Google finally got around to decoupling Google Calendar from the main Android system, meaning it could be distributed through the Google Play Store and be updated far more easily. Today, Google pushed an update to Google Calendar, which now gets a couple nice features for interacting with calendar item information, and creating events...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. therealestmc posted on 13 Dec 2012, 18:24 1 1
I like the way google is going with Android. Android is truly the best mobil OS.
2. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 19:14 1 5
except for the fact that their iOS team managed go make a better GMaps app than the one android has.
3. therealestmc posted on 13 Dec 2012, 20:20 3 1
Nope, that's not true at all. Android is still more powerful, while Gmap on IOS is prettier. Many features in Gmap have been omitted in the IOS version.
4. PhenomFaz posted on 14 Dec 2012, 01:01 5 0
buddy its just prettier on iOS....the GMap team is smart. They made a product matching the customer type....superficially beautiful product for superficial people!
6. amiaq posted on 14 Dec 2012, 02:51 1 0
Well, that' s a Justin Bieber version of Google Map. Of course it is prettier.
5. Edmund posted on 14 Dec 2012, 02:09 0 0
good ol' android - release an update that'll never make it to 70% of it's user base.