Google Calendar finally syncs notifications between your multiple Android devices
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 02:09 posted on
Google Calendar for Android has finally been updated to sync notifications between your multiple devices. This way you won't have the same alerts pop up on your tablet that you had cleared on your phone just a few minutes ago. The time-saver comes with the newest version of Google Calendar, so if you haven't enabled automatic updates, you can hit the source link below, or simply go to the Calendar app in the Play Store on your device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kayutoki (banned) (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
thank you google
was waiting for this....
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 885; Member since: 07 May 2012)
No more tablet/phone ringing at the same time :D
4. MyJobSux (Posts: 71; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
seems nice but i have events set to notify my devices and others devices. if this is the new standard then it breaks what was for me, working fine. if its not an option then it should be.
5. G1mike (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
I would really like to see this feature come to the GMail App..