Google CEO Larry Page to miss I/O, next month's earnings call due to "throat condition"
0. phoneArena 22 Jun 2012, 16:28 posted on
Google's CEO is set to miss an extended period of public appearances due to an unspecified illness, leading to Wall Street's concern that Page's health may be an issue going forward...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. Sangeet (Posts: 225; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Let's hope so, not actually ready for losing someone special to the tech World after losing Sir Steve Jobs.
Larry page is a gem, let's hope that everything goes Alright for him.
19. Vrils (Posts: 29; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
he was feeling bored and bought some exotic islands then he travelled between them YELLING: I`M SO F*KING RICH !!! and he must of been swallowed smth cause he started coughing
20. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I just hope whatever he swallowed was worth it.
2. OrigamiChief (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
There is Sergey Brin, Andy Rubin and Matias Duarte