Google CEO Larry Page to miss I/O, next month's earnings call due to "throat condition"
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Jun 2012, 16:28
Google's CEO is set to miss an extended period of public appearances due to an unspecified illness, leading to Wall Street's concern that Page's health may be an issue going forward...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. Sangeet posted on 23 Jun 2012, 13:45 0 0
Let's hope so, not actually ready for losing someone special to the tech World after losing Sir Steve Jobs.
Larry page is a gem, let's hope that everything goes Alright for him.
19. Vrils posted on 24 Jun 2012, 07:04 0 0
he was feeling bored and bought some exotic islands then he travelled between them YELLING: I`M SO F*KING RICH !!! and he must of been swallowed smth cause he started coughing
20. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 24 Jun 2012, 07:27 0 0
I just hope whatever he swallowed was worth it.
2. OrigamiChief posted on 22 Jun 2012, 16:55 1 2
There is Sergey Brin, Andy Rubin and Matias Duarte