Google CEO Larry Page speaks up on Apple, Motorola Nexus, self-driving cars and more
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Dec 2012, 07:41
Google’s chief executive Larry Page might not be getting as much of the press attention as Apple and its post-Jobs leader Tim Cook, but with Android now…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 11 Dec 2012, 07:45 14 3
The news of a possible Motorola Nexus makes me anxious so see what Google has up its sleeves for 2013.
4. jan25 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 08:54 5 3
the sound of it makes me drool. besides, it makes perfect sense for Google to give Motorola a push.
2. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 11 Dec 2012, 08:15 4 3
6. plgladio posted on 11 Dec 2012, 09:06 3 3
It is in the main source.
Concept is great but how about fuel?
8. Valdomero posted on 11 Dec 2012, 09:52 2 3
Great, thanks for the help.
About the fuel, well, the cars can be electric or hydrogen fueled cars. but it's highly unlikely it will happen in a near future (too many bumps in the road: fuel companies, car companies, R&D, technology costs, traffic system, government, current technology).
But it will happen... I hope to live long enough to see this.
9. TritonForceX posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:13 2 3
Yeah, it figures after I extend my contract they'd talk about a Motorola Nexus. But that's why I went with the Razr Maxx HD, it's the closest right now to a Motorola Nexus given the absence of MotoBlur, with the best battery life.
I like the comment about not being able to release a Nexus because they haven't had Motorola that long. I said the same thing when the Razr HDs were announced. I actually like the idea they took the existing flagship phones, dumped the rest, and cleaned them up. I also said next year is going to be the true test to what they can come up with since then they'd have a full year of R&D to work with.
10. Dro posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:14 3 3
If Motorola step up their camera hardware they could really have a hit with a Nexus line. A Razr Maxx Battery, Compact almost bezel free design, durable kevlar and bundle that with the latest and greatest Android OS, It would sell like hot cakes, even more so if they sell them as cheap as the Nexus 4.
11. lauremar posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:25 2 2
Hell to the yeah about the Motorola Nexus!!! I own a Motorola Xoom and still loves it to this day!!! Being a Chicagoan and where Motorola started and is based in, I would definitely embrace a Nexus device from the them.
12. squallz506 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 12:09 3 1
lol, i wonder who went nuts with the red thumbs.
14. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 11 Dec 2012, 15:42 2 1
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 12:16 2 2
Who cares bout those JUST RELEASE THOSE DAMN GLASSES GOOGLE
15. Shino posted on 11 Dec 2012, 16:28 0 4
O dear, Mr. Larry. How profoundly cincere you sound, it makes me take out my smallest violin and play a song for your hypocrisy. You and Mr. Eric are the two main thieves behind the semi-product, called android.
16. jroc74 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 19:02 0 1
A Moto Nexus is probably the only Nexus I would get. I have had too much good luck, experiences with Moto vs other manufactures....for my wants n needs.