Good morning, Vietnam: BlackBerry 10 L-Series smartphone smiles for the camera again
0. phoneArena 17 Dec 2012, 09:50 posted on
The upcoming BlackBerry 10 L-Series smartphone will be one of the hottest topics at the beginning of next year when RIM launches it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
why not phillipines instead ? (if you know what i mean)
bb 10 looks boring and unatractive, also, it's copycat, the notification bar is stolen from android and the ui is stolen from ios
rim you are not creative enough to create your own ui and os,
there's nothing really new in bb 10, time machine? lg optimus 4x hd has it
5. flexile (Posts: 78; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
I agree that the UI looks A LOT to iOS, but to be fair, I actually liked this interface more than iOS.
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
The guys at "TinhTe" are very good at spotting new top devices: iPhones, GS3...
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3897; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Vietnam? Wow! Haven't heard of the country since Rambo 4.
Wait a minute, all there BB articles shooting up here. I'm thinking PA takes a special liking on fruits.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Yeah, why Vietnam as the source for all of these leaks? Is RIM manufacturing the BB10 phones there? Or?
4. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
My country has 150million people and none of the f**kin company care about us except samsung and nokia. That's the difference between them. And that's why they are dominating the phone world. Not Rim.
7. dicemoney (Posts: 58; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
I'm just not impressed why should I leave android or ios for this ? next year android phone are going to have 5 inch 1080p screen so by the time blackberry 10 do come out its gonna beoutdated in fact its outdated now
8. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I think they are still aiming at Corporations and Government agencies which is their downfall...
9. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It was outdated 6 months ago. That has been a continuing problem for RIM - a day late and a dollar short. At least they are consistent.
10. cncrim (Posts: 843; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
The resemble i4/i4s. However Apple will not sue Blackberry like Samsung, the simple reason is RIM not as threat as Samsung for now. One day she will if Blackberry stock get to like HTC or LG.
Other note, why Vietnam is leak source? Simple, the company cant get court order to view the source bc the country dont have one.
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this is really a lovely device! such an amazing plessure to see this..but hate that it all leak...
dont mind nikolas nonsense! he speak bullsh!t!
12. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
and you are such a blind fanboy :)
look at the ui, it is 90% the same as ios, the battery logo, the way the os works, and the icon,
notification bar is also stolen from android