Goldman Sachs analyst: Apple to have production difficulties with the new iPad, may lead to limited availability at launch
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Mar 2011, 09:48
Citing sources in Apple's supply chain, Bill Shope, a Goldman Sachs analyst, said in a note to investors that the ultra-thin glass screen of the iPad 2...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AppleFUD (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 12:41 1 3
This is almost always the case with Apple products. It's usually just hype--get yours now or they won't last. . . bla, bla, bla. . . but they never really run out do they?
Apple's high estimate of iPad sales was around 5 million. . . didn't have much problem stepping it up to fill those 17 million orders did they?
Just more Apple FUD.
2. BaiGanyo posted on 01 Mar 2011, 14:41 1 2
What? OMG, I had no idea an apple product might be so exclusive that there will be fake shortages during the first couple weeks. I've never heard of such a thing... Another apple fail....
3. Rob (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2011, 14:41 0 2
Thinner glass? I hope their incorporating some kind of flexible display technology.
5. iHateCrapple posted on 01 Mar 2011, 18:39 1 0
Whos the hater giving everyone negatives?
7. ibap posted on 02 Mar 2011, 07:05 0 0
Well we know lots of people don't know left from right. Or now it seems, up from down.