GoldVish Revolution is for the filthy rich
source: Mobile-review (translated)
1. att_agent (Posts: 96; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
WHO NEEDS PUNCHED IN THE THROAT!!!!WHO EVER BUYS THIS PHONE DOES. 1. its ugly 2. cell phone already hve a clock on them. 3. candy bar style c'mon so 90's. all i got to say is a punch in the throat.
2. vzw fanman (Posts: 1972; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
thats definitly one of the ugliest phones i have ever seen.
3. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Certainly is a device a very select few could own. I'd take one just to be one of those few. Piss on my $150 Storm, with my $500k phone! LOL! Who cares what it looks like, it's exclusive as ----!
4. sinfulta (Posts: 268; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
It's one of those things that if you had the money, Who cares what it looks like. Most of the people that have this kind of money to blow like that are looking for status. I know I would if I had an everlasting cash with no signs of it diminishing. I'd rock the $hit out of that phone. lol. But I would probably have a real normal $100 phone in another pocket as well.
5. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I'll go pick one of these up next week... Maybe I'll get punched in the throat...