Gold-plated iPhone 6 Elite versions already up on preorder for a hefty price
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2014, 02:16 posted on
Luxury phone studio Goldgenie has outed its first batch of iPhone 6 tuning solutions, depicting in full detail what the phone could end up looking like. Goldgenie will offer Apple's 4.7" handset under the iPhone 6 Elite title in gold, platinum, and the funky rose gold for hefty prices, which depend on which precious metal execution you pick. There is even a limited Gulf Collection, with laser-engraved emblems of the seven Gulf States, for, you know, those most likely to buy such phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. sgodsell (Posts: 2795; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Just another way to fleece more money out of people for the same device. Only people who have nothing better to do an spend $2000 USD on a gold plated iPhone 6. Wow talk about easy money.
2. D.Lamore (Posts: 198; Member since: 15 Aug 2014)
This is the worst iphone design , looks cheap.
4. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
They should inscribe on the back how to say "my precious" in a bunch of different languages.
6. uchihakurtz (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I'd buy it if it has the sentence "Probably the worst decision ever but hey it comes with a life time warranty" in Elvish around the phone... If I had the money too :D
5. twens (Posts: 905; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Oh well! iPhones leak too much. I think sammy does a better job at hiding their phones before launch. Anyways, this iPhone is physically beautiful or classy looking. The 5s looks more nicer, I think for me the most good looking phone now is the galaxy alpha. If the note 4 comes with everything the rumor mill has been throwing at it sammy is going to eat into apples buyers.
7. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1171; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
if you're willing to pay 2000 euros for a gold iPhone then i'm pretty sure you'd be willing to got an 1500 euros for a low end vertu phone offering true "luxurious phones"
8. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 169; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The design of the iPhone six looks like a blended iPhone 5s and iPhone 3 lol I guess apple wants to go for the nostalgia
12. parthoman (Posts: 80; Member since: 18 Aug 2014)
i would buy if i had that kinda money lol :D
and i really had money i would silently pick the porsche design.
if you know what i mean.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 18381; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'd have no interest in a solid gold device, but people have the right to blow doe how they wanna.
15. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Tbh I would totally buy this if I was loaded
16. slimafool513 (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
Definitely a waste of money... but I wouldn't hate on the guy or gal that could afford it lol.