Gold iPhone 5S version set for the Chinese market, 'unpainted' 5S and 5C chassis shown out
0. phoneArena 21 Aug 2013, 02:19 posted on
What is claimed to be the unpainted chassis for both the premium iPhone 5S and the "budget" iPhone 5C has emerged from the Chinese blogosphere, and the shapes and openings match what we've seen leaked so far on both devices. Those two shells look pretty painted to us, especially the iPhone 5C one, whereas the blue of the iPhone 5S wrap might be coming from oxidation before the final layers are coated on. One thing is certain looking at those two side by side, and it is that the iPhone 5S will be much thinner than the plastic iPhone 5C...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2250; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
They should have stayed , with glass materials, but then again, they shattered, just being inside the pockets..... :-\
3. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
No they didn't. iPhones fared significantly better than any other phone in the drop test.
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2250; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Did too... pocket change, scratch the screen, for crying out loud...
4. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Don't know about you guys, but I think they could bring the blue one as it is to market without color changes. I'd love to see some color variation apart from black and white for the 5s.
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
It will be even more expensive in China.
7. Baseballer (Posts: 132; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I was thinking about the gold, but that color looks real feminine.
8. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
ERMYGAWD all da colorz. Shutup and take my moneyzzzzz. Herp derp