Gold iPhone 5S version set for the Chinese market, 'unpainted' 5S and 5C chassis shown out
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
They should have stayed , with glass materials, but then again, they shattered, just being inside the pockets..... :-\
3. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
No they didn't. iPhones fared significantly better than any other phone in the drop test.
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Did too... pocket change, scratch the screen, for crying out loud...
4. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Don't know about you guys, but I think they could bring the blue one as it is to market without color changes. I'd love to see some color variation apart from black and white for the 5s.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6891; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It will be even more expensive in China.
7. Baseballer (Posts: 132; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I was thinking about the gold, but that color looks real feminine.
8. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
ERMYGAWD all da colorz. Shutup and take my moneyzzzzz. Herp derp