Gold diggers, check out some photos of the Lenovo Golden Warrior S8
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2014, 05:41 posted on
It seems Lenovo has literally struck gold with its latest, unannounced smartphone - the Golden Warrior S8. Photos of the handset enjoying the Lenovo K900's company crawled on Chinese social media and are up for the whole world to see. Moreover, the GW S8 is said to sport a 5.3-inch 720p display, an octa-core MediaTek 6592 CPU running on 1.4GHz, 2GB RAM...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CoastCity (Posts: 221; Member since: 07 Mar 2014)
The more people globaly become poor, the more golden things become an obsesion. Think that 1600 rich people are richer than more half the globe's population
2. neops (Posts: 260; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
One third of global population lives in favelas-like areas.
6. Ashoaib (Posts: 2971; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
lolz... do you know getting your phone gold cost how much? you will be stunned if you'll know... its not that expensive bro... however, its a different thing that how much manufacturer charge for a gold version
9. CoastCity (Posts: 221; Member since: 07 Mar 2014)
It's not the real value of that thing, it's more about a lifestyle hubris
3. williamdroid (Posts: 125; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
Looks like an S2 to me. Not completely but still
7. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I see boobs......... Really small boobs lol
4. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2112; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Shame they didn't make the bezel brownish. On the picture with the girl, it looks brown and thought it to be a nice color combination.
5. SPASE (Posts: 185; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Man,,,,,,,,, that there is definitely a galaxy clone, shiat
8. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
still better than Samsung s5 in terms of design...
10. AnukulVcool (unregistered)
Gold Diggers are poor , don't you know this. These Gold diggers are lazy ***ks looking for easy money. This smart phone is for rich and show-offers
11. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
When i look at the title of the article i thought that phone have real 24 karat gold casing lol
12. mrblah (Posts: 563; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
Gold diggers maybe ***t's, but they are they most fun ;)
16. babjohn45 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Nov 2014)
Don't buy the Lenovo S8 unless you speak/read Mandarin Chinese as they don't print a instruction manual in English