Gold Samsung Galaxy S5 is an exclusive in the U.K. for Vodafone
0. phoneArena 17 Mar 2014, 06:19 posted on
Gold has gone from being an investor's dream to becoming a smartphone owner's dream over the last year. Remember when we passed along to you the word that Apple was increasing production of the gold colored Apple iPhone 5s by 33% to meet heavy demand? And then a week later, Samsung accused its rival of copying the idea of offering a gold colored smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 11171; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bad move by Samsung to do an exclusivity deal on a certain color. The jedster says: Bad Sammy.
4. Aploine (Posts: 143; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
Looks bad even in official images. Have you seen that material, perforated feux leather-like upclose in live photos? Yuck, yaiks, yeww!
10. trickster_qc (Posts: 80; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Supposedly it looks better and feels better in real life.
I'm not convinced tho.
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1005; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
vodafone getting medical treatment huh>
3. chunky1x (Posts: 230; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
How on earth does a gold band aid an exclusive thing?
5. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
they always copy what apple did bfore... gold colour, fingerprint,dual flash..
9. Carlitos (Posts: 321; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Stop with your uneducated comments. Samsung had gold phones before the first iphone came out.
12. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
so why didnt they produce gold highend phones untill iphone 5s ? and fingerprint sensor also available bfore ip 5s. y did they use fingerprint sensor after 5s ?
7. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Thats the most advanced band aid I have seen.
11. trickster_qc (Posts: 80; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
well Samsung did want the S5 to be a bit of and health device. They nailed it with the back cover, at least.