Going to Rio de Janeiro? Your smartphone will be useful
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2013, 01:41 posted on
Bring the camera because it is worth it, but also be sure to bring your smartphone as the city has a neat program...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cripton805 (Posts: 1173; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Future civilizations will look at these formations, place them in museums, and wonder WTF it is. Lmao.
2. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Maybe the will think QR codes as portal, in the years 2 thousands, for the people on the year 4 thousands..
4. Tsoliades (Posts: 218; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
They'll think it means the end of the world and then when it hits 4013, nothing will happen and everyone will go back to their lives.
6. TheMan (Posts: 443; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
When I first saw the headline, I thought it referred to Rio's reputation for kidnapping. Perhaps there's an app for that?