Going to Rio de Janeiro? Your smartphone will be useful
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Jan 2013, 01:41
Bring the camera because it is worth it, but also be sure to bring your smartphone as the city has a neat program...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cripton805 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 01:45 9
Future civilizations will look at these formations, place them in museums, and wonder WTF it is. Lmao.
2. phil2n posted on 30 Jan 2013, 02:15 1
Maybe the will think QR codes as portal, in the years 2 thousands, for the people on the year 4 thousands..
4. Tsoliades posted on 30 Jan 2013, 07:13 2
They'll think it means the end of the world and then when it hits 4013, nothing will happen and everyone will go back to their lives.
6. TheMan posted on 30 Jan 2013, 13:59 0
When I first saw the headline, I thought it referred to Rio's reputation for kidnapping. Perhaps there's an app for that?