Going on an international flight bound for the United States? Make sure your smartphone is charged and working
0. phoneArena 06 Jul 2014, 15:03 posted on
Security agencies at airports which serve as hubs to direct flights to the United States are being asked by...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
lbums/t376/battlebrat2/Mobile% 20Uploads/IMG_20140614_120423_ zpswbsxxk3y.jpg
I'm good with my HTC M8
YES 5 DAYS!
3. wilsong17 (unregistered)
how cute how about showing actual usage
4. tacarat (Posts: 715; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
Let us pray you do not go 6 days without a charge ;)
5. wilsong17 (unregistered)
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Show the graph to prove you didn't charge it or leave it in standy for 5 days, it only resets the time used when you charge to 100%.
10. MrTzr (unregistered)
Probably an aftermarket battery. But I'm already statisfied with my 8 hours of sot on my Z2.
12. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Here is my phone now 3 days 30% remaining it'll do 4-4 1/2 days this time *laughs*http://i1056.photobucket.com/a
lbums/t376/battlebrat2/Mobile% 20Uploads/IMG_20140706_134504_ zps1k4iief1.jpg
18. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
But the screen hasn't been on almost at all.................
11. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
How much explosive can you fit in a sub-10mm thick body? I really don't think explosives in smartphones and tablets are much of a threat...
13. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Up against a pressurized plane window, it doesn't take much :-(
14. Gawain (Posts: 418; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
A hand grenade is the size of a small apple and has a kill/injure radius of roughly 30 meters (90 feet). A smaller charge against a thin aluminum body or window can do quite a lot.
15. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 973; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Thats fine, I keep my GS4 and iPad4 charged up before going to the airport, I tend to use my iPad a lot when flying for reading offline articles that I download the day before, videos etc... and use my GS4 for music inflight.
I get a good 6h On Screen use of my GS4 without about 16h heavy use, moderate use I can go a good 2days, its no problem.
I'm very happy with these security measures, tbh.
16. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
iPhone and Galaxy? Methinks that the unproductive slobs who signed up for a job where they'd bark at people touch their junk are trying to confiscate a boatload of iPhone and Galaxy to be sold at a later auction. Really, what other phones have as good a resale value as these?
17. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
lol, this is a stupid decision, I am going to NY from Romania next week and I have a lot of problems with my S3's battery because of the hacks and custom roms that I've tested on it :)))
19. Stuntman (Posts: 835; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I had to do this already with other electronic items for years.